Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Letter 25


December 5, 2011

Hey Everyone!
It is I, Elder Stewart. 6 months of my mission behind me and another beautiful year and a half left! Its so crazy how fast the time is going…and it’s just going to keep going faster and faster so I better make it count right? Yes.

Ok... lets take care of this jacket situation. The "little blue jacket" that I was talking about is my navy zip-up hoodie that I got at Old Navy (I love Old Navy). And no I did not receive this "overcoat" that you’re talking about... so... I’m thinking it’s lost. Maybe I’ll find it someday. But I’ve been staying pretty warm. There really isn’t a need to send me clothes... I can just buy them here if I need to. I’m really sorry to make you worry this week. haha everyone was waiting for me to finish last week (imagine that) and that’s why I had to leave so fast.

Elder Vance heard through the grapevine that he was going to be training again, so I looks like I'm going to be getting Transferred this next week... this will probably be my last week in good ol' Laredo. I have learned so much here and I will really miss my greenie area. I've had lots of good experiences here and have met SO many amazing people, but I know the Lord has prepared people for me in the other areas of South Texas. I can’t wait to meet them and bring them to the knowledge of the gospel. I LOVE YOU LAREDO! If I get Transferred to somewhere down in the valley there's a chance that I'll see Elder Christain Peterson! So I got that goin’ for me.

Something that makes me happy is that I won’t have to leave this area without a baptism. Deborah was talking to her fellowshipper Joanna Illescas and told her that she was going to be baptized on the 23rd. But Joanna said that she wasn’t going to be in town then so Deborah decided to move it up to the 11th! SO I'LL BE HERE FOR HER BAPTISM! Deborah passed her baptismal interview yesterday and next week on the 11th she'll be baptized!  I can’t wait! Christmas Miracle!  Yeah that door we knocked when we were trying to find Sis. Domiguez was the wrong door. That’s why it was a "Celestial Accident" haha. They're still pretty cool too.

So... Christmas Phone Call is coming up huh? Crazy... haha I don’t know what my schedule is going to be like on Christmas to be honest. This whole stupid Transfer thing kinda messes everything up. But I'll probably let you know more about it next Monday. I'll probably call around 11:00 or 2:00... I really don’t know. But now that you have that email from President you can stop asking me about SKYPE hahaha. I'd be glad to call the home phone too.
801-226-6091... that’s still our number right?

No mom my camera is not broken... hahaha gee wiz... I just don’t want to crash the server by plugging it in. It happened to Elder Vance twice the last time he tried so I don’t want to take any chances. I will send you pictures as soon as I can ok? Promise. And I’m going to the Mall hopefully today to take a picture with Santa. I want to send you a Christmas package so... I'll work on that.

I was really sick this last Saturday and I was throwing up... I threw up three times. It started when I woke up at 5 in the morning with "bowel problems" and that continued for a while and I basically had the flu. I was miserable and had to stay in bed all day. But the next day I was right as rain! No need to worry! Sis. Trayner said that it was just a 12 hour bug that was going around and that Elder Lybert had it a couple days before me... funny... I just went on EXCHANGES with Elder Lybert... jerk. Givin’ me his darn germs....

Well that’s basically everything I have this week! I love you and hope you are all filled with the Christmas Spirit! The Church is true and always will be! Love you!

-Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment