Monday, August 13, 2012

Letter 58



August 13, 2012

Hey Everyone!

I'm glad to hear that everything is moving along nicely with the house project! Haha I cant wait to see it when I get home..... Apparently I have less than 300 days.... thanks for reminding me...... hahaha just for future reference missionaries don’t like it when you remind them of how much time they have left! hahaha! I'm in denial.

That’s pretty crazy about all those darn weddings too! Man... EVERYONE is getting hitched! I hope Drew gets to go on that Disney cruise with Darren... I don’t think I've ever heard of a chaperone on a honeymoon.... not sure how that would work.... hahahaha.

Apparently there are zero stores down here that sell BORAX! So we still haven’t done the experiment. I'm hoping to find some today. We found a GINORMOUS swarmmmmm.... of cucarachas behind our fridge today! I had the honor of masacuring them with the Raid... its not even fun anymore. haha. I've become desensitized to death... oh no....

The referral from Presidente Villegas still has not come to church. We dropped her this week. BUT Elder Montiel and I found some really cool people this week! La familia Beltran and Rosa! La familia Beltran live at the top of this huge hill that we had to walk up. We got to their door all sweaty and hot and Hno. Beltran let us right in and gave us water. He was really impressed that we would come all the way to his door in the heat on foot. We talked to him and his wife and they are pretty darn cool. We have another cita with them on Wed. Then Rosa is a lady we found who has family in Mexico that are members. We are teaching her tonight along with 3 members of her family! 3 new BD's!

That’s pretty much all I have time for! Sorry I love you and hope you have a great week!

Con Amor,
Elder Jordan Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment