Sunday, November 27, 2011

Letter 23



Hola mi amoroso familia y querido amigos,
Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me. I am full of the spirit of Thanksgiving this week. I love it! Anyway... I ran a little long today on some Emails... So this one might be short... I usually end reading moms because its so nice... but I think I need to stop that and read it first so I can write more for you. Sorry................
Anyway.. I bought a head light and a back light and Borther Zuniga is going to get us some reflector tape or something like that. I'll be bright as the 4th of July!!
Yes I got to see that memorial broadcast it was pretty good. The reception was terrible and I missed some parts but it was still good and i felt the spirit.
I picked up my package. Was that sweater really that much?
I think that im just going to have to send you a letter this week by hand... Im all out of time... Im so sorry! I love you and Ill talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment