Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Letter 5


July 12, 2011

Hola mi Familia y mis amigos!
First of all I love you and thank you for reading about my mission.  I’m blessed to know that there are so many people that care about me and what I’m doing.... cause its so dang exciting haha kinda.

It sounds like life back home is just as exciting as ever.  I can totally picture Chase and Austin at that auction.... Austin doing some stupid voice and Chase holding up the items and gesturing to them... What HAMS hahaha.  I hope the reunion was fun though. We truly were blessed with an amazing family.  The Lord knew what he was doing when he put us all into our families.

Also mom your letter brought back a bunch of memories of my childhood. Going to Durango and getting black beans and cheese.... oh I loved that (the black beans here suck haha) and getting cheese corndogs with you and Madi, wishing in the fountain, Mrs. Friends Cookies (Mrs. Fields).... oh man good times. I’ve been blessed with an amazing childhood.

HOLY SMOKES when I got Christian Peterson's letter I was freaking out!! I was all, I bet he's telling me where his mission call is, wouldn’t it be awesome if he got called to McAllen, and then he FREAKING DID! haha oh man I was so excited! I love that kid! Wouldn’t it be awesome if we were compañeros? I can't wait he's going to love it. AND he comes in the same day as Tanner! Lucky feller.... He better take care of that big lug for me.  I sure do miss him. AND he better write me this week...I don’t care how busy you are Tanner I am  your freaking best friend!

Speaking of friends, I see Ryan Skousen around here all the time! I love it.  It’s so nice to have a friend I can talk to in here!  He's doing really well and his companion is really cool too. They found out that they have even kissed the same girl once... small world! hahaha. So he's fine.

Mom's Questions: 1. Yeah I like pretty much all the Tootie Frooties, except those lime coke ones... 2. Yes I am hording everything that I've gotten. My closet is basically full of food... haha it’s not that I don’t share... its just that I cant get rid of it fast enough haha. 3. I’ve only gotten packages from you, Tye and mamma Howard and Grandma 4. Your cookies were/are amazing. 5. I would like you to send me some ties in my next package... the ones that I have are getting really old... I want the red white and blue one, the checked one Madi gave me for Christmas (its fine there are a bunch of ties here just like them here) and whatever other ones you think you can send me. Oh and a really ugly one. Oh and maybe one of dad’s from his mission please. Thank you. I love you. 6. Maybe you could also send some letters from people in there... I don’t know who exactly... but I like letters so... yeah I don’t know…Oh! maybe my slide whistle?! yeah send that! 7. No I don’t have a fridge in my room... which kinda stinks. 8. Oh yeah you could send my hotsauce too if you want! 9. I loved the letters from Rick and Richie, and mamma Howard sent me one from Trent! Please keep sending those! 10. Yep I signed my Debit Card, but I don’t know what to do with the other one... so ill just hang on to it? maybe?

My Questions: 1 Could you keep me posted on dad's deal so I can pray for him? and also Chase..... that’s pretty much it.... I don’t have a lot of questions 2. Have you seen my friends around? My girl friends? Do they even care about me anymore? hahaha I haven’t got one letter from them?

Tell Austin "Happy B-DAY Thug" for me ok? It’s so weird not being able to do that for myself... I would have gone to Partyland and bought him a Sombrero and then to Animal Ark to get him Turancula. For sure...

I love you all and I pray for you every day... In Espanol. It’s going fine by the way mom! Love you! Pictures will be on the way!!

-Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment