Thursday, July 21, 2011

Letter 6

July 19, 2011


Hola! ¿Cómo esta mi familia? Espero son bien. Bueno... um there´s just a little taste of the freakin’ awesome Spanish I am learning. Just a taste... there’s more where that came from! haha anyway.... I’m doing well here in the MTC just chillin’. I want to get out of here and teach though. I’m getting sick of the food and sick of TALL (a language study program) and I just want to teach some real people, not my teachers haha. But I know that I can’t because I still have a lot left to learn, and really I can’t wait to learn more. It’s pretty fun.

So like I said the language is going really well.  I don’t know what happened but all of a sudden it started making more sense to me.  I’m obviously not perfect, but its getting better.  Haha we had an Hermana substitute our class yesterday and she told us all these Chilean slang words! hahaha like ¿Cómo estay po?... Que bien... stuff like that haha and now my whole district is talking like that. We sound like a bunch of flaites (ghettos) haha I love it. She also taught us some Mexican slang haha but I kinda like the Chilean stuff better. Oh and I’m also learning REAL Spanish too! haha

Haha that so funny that Austin and Eden hung out hahaha ah man... that kid.

Tell Grandma Stewart Happy Birthday for me and also felicitaciones to Kim and Trevor! I want some pics of that baby!

I’ve heard good things about this Harry Potter character... but you know I need to keep focused so I don’t really care. Ok that’s definitely not true haha I am so freaking jealous of all of you. When Harry dies and goes to that Limbo place with Dumbledore is he naked? haha thats all I really need to know. I’m glad Tanner and Chris and Jake went though. Did they dress up?

Mom's Questions:1. Madi's new smile is so cute. She is going to have all the boys all over her... but she better not kiss ‘em... or hold hands... OR ELSE! haha jk do whatever you want Mad. 2. Yes there is a teller in here and I’ll figure out how to used it. 3. I got the spenders in the Book Store and Hermano Rodriguez was wearing my suspenders in that picture. 4. I have too much food haha no more snacks please... sorry I appreciate it but I don’t need any. 5. Madi's picture were really weird! haha I don’t really need pictures of my when I was 14 haha I guess I need to be more specific. I just want some pictures of what you guys are all doing. I like the ones of you at The Stadium of Fire a lot. Stuff like that. haha oh an the ones of my friends. but not at my farewell... maybe like some when we're all hanging out...I don’t know... haha

I want that llama tie really bad haha. I don’t know what you could send me besides food... I cant play with toys... I don’t know... sorry haha I am no help at all.. ever…

I love you but I have to get out of here and go to Breakfast! I’m starving! I'll write you more next week probably! I love you so much and I miss you every day but it’s getting easier!

Good luck with that waterfall project.

Love Elder Stewart


No comments:

Post a Comment