Sunday, July 3, 2011

We Finally Got Pictures!

Masterful shot of me and the temple.

 Elder Relyea and I

My bed.

In Jordan's words; Companionships are stacked(I hope that makes sense)
L-R: Elders Bice & Ekenstam, Elders Stoker & Pierce,
Elders Murry& Greenland, Elders Stewart & Hasler, Elders Ayers & Carlson,
and Elders Owens & Winmill

My 1st zone leader, Elder Ames, and I at the temple

(Me, Elder Ayers, and Elder Carlson) Turns out these two Elders bought the same;
 belt, pants, and shoes as me. These two Elders are also some of my best friends in the
 MTC and in my district. They are so funny.

Elder Hasler and me at the map

Elders: Bice, Ekenstam, Stewart, Ayers, Carlson, and Hasler enjoying some doughnuts
sent to us from Momma Howard. She is the best.

Elder Hasler and I at the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment